Oven Baked BBQ Chicken
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Course: Main Dish
- 2 each chicken breasts, chicken thighs and chicken legs
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of red pepper flakes
- 1 cup of BBQ sauce
PREHEAT the oven to 425°.
MIX together the salt, granulated garlic, onion powder, chili powder and red pepper flakes until combined and set aside
PLACE the chicken in a large bowl and coat on all sides with the olive oil and spice blend.
PLACE the seasoned and oiled chicken into a Reynolds® Casserole Bakeware Pan and leave a 1” inch gap in between each piece of chicken<span class="s1">.</span>
BAKE in the oven for 25 minutes and then baste with the bbq sauce.
TURN each piece of chicken over, baste with more bbq sauce and cook in the oven for another 20 minutes, or until the chicken begins to brown and is cooked throughout.
Back to top