Nutty Chocolate Pretzel Bars
- Prep Time: 45 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 - 25 minutes
- Servings: 12 - 16
- Course: Dessert
Looking for a dessert recipe that has it all? This one is baked in a convenient 13x9-inch pan. It uses refrigerated sugar cookies, and it's loaded with favorite extras!
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 1 can (10 oz) deluxe salted mixed nuts (coarsely chop Brazil nuts)
- 1 roll Pillsbury™ refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 cup toffee bits
- 1 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup coarsely chopped salted pretzels
- 1 oz vanilla-flavored candy coating (almond bark), chopped, or 2 tablespoons white vanilla baking chips
Heat oven to 375°F. Line a 13x9-inch pan with Reynolds® Parchment Paper. In bottom of pan, spread nuts. Cut cookie dough into 1/2-inch slices; place over nuts in pan. With floured fingers, press dough evenly to form crust. Sprinkle toffee bits over crust; press in lightly.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 30 minutes.
In large microwavable bowl, place chocolate chips and butterscotch chips. Microwave on High 1 minute 30 seconds to 2 minutes or until melted, stirring every 30 seconds until smooth. Stir in peanut butter until well blended. Fold in pretzels. Spread mixture evenly over baked crust.
In small microwavable bowl, place candy coating. Microwave on High 30 to 60 seconds or until melted, stirring every 15 seconds until smooth. Drizzle over bars. Refrigerate until chocolate is set, about 30 minutes. For bars, cut into 6 rows by 6 rows.
Bake-Off is a registered trademark of General Mills
Contest Name: Bake-Off® Contest 40, 2002
Contestant Name: Patrice Hurd
Back to top