Mini Southwest Meatloaf
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 - 45 minutes
- Servings: 3 mini loaves
- Course: Main Dish
Serve up these delicious and creative Mini Southwest Meatloaves in Reynolds® Bakeware Loaf pans that are sure to be a family favorite.
- 1 1/2 pounds of ground chuck
- 1 seeded and small diced red bell pepper
- 1 seeded and small diced green bell pepper
- 1/2 small diced yellow onion
- 1 egg
- 1/3 of a French bread loaf soaked in water and then squeezed out
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup of grated Colby jack cheese
- 1 cup of your favorite salsa
- 3 Reynolds® Bakeware Non-Stick Mini-Loaf Pans with Parchment Lining
PREHEAT the oven to 375°.
MIX together the ground beef, peppers, onions, egg, soaked French bread, hot sauce to taste, and salt and pepper to taste.
DIVIDE the ground meat mixture into 3 Reynolds® Bakeware Non-Stick Mini-Loaf Pans with Parchment Lining and bake them in the oven on 375° for 40 to 45 minutes or until the tops become brown and the meatloaf is firm to the touch.
EASILY REMOVE the meatloaves from the pans and sprinkle the cheese on top of each meatloaf and top them off with your favorite salsa.
Back to top