Mini Sausage & Potato Frittatas
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 - 20 minutes
- Servings: 12
- Course: Breakfast
REYNOLDS KITCHENS TIP: Replace sausage with other favorite meats, such as turkey sausage, chopped ham, or cooked and crumbled bacon.
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 2/3 cup refrigerated shredded hash brown potatoes
- 2/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted and divided
- 1/2 lb. breakfast sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1/3 cup milk ¼ cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
PREHEAT oven to 425?F. Place 12 Reynolds® StayBrite™ Baking Cups in a muffin pan. Lightly spray each baking cup with cooking spray; set aside.
COMBINE potatoes, 1/3 cup cheese, onion and 1 tablespoon melted butter in medium bowl. Spoon a heaping tablespoon of mixture into each baking cup.
BAKE 15 minutes.
MIX remaining cheese, butter, sausage, eggs, milk, bell pepper and garlic salt in bowl. Spoon about 2 tablespoons mixture into each baking cup over potatoes.
BAKE an additional 15 minutes or until a inserted knife comes out clean.
Back to top