Mini BBQ Meatloaf
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 - 45 minutes
- Servings: 3 mini loaves
- Course: Main Dish
Impress your family with this Mini BBQ Meatloaf recipe topped off with onions and BBQ sauce. They come right out of the pan when being baked in Reynolds® Bakeware Mini-Loaf Pans.
- 1 1/2 pounds of ground chuck
- 1 seeded and small diced red bell pepper
- 1 seeded and small diced green bell pepper
- 1/2 small diced yellow onion
- 1 egg
- 1/3 of a French bread loaf soaked in water and then squeezed out
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 caramelized yellow onion
- 3/4 cup of your favorite BBQ sauce.
- 3 Reynolds® Bakeware Non-Stick Mini-Loaf Pans with Parchment Lining
PREHEAT the oven to 375°.
MIX together the ground beef, peppers, onions, egg, soaked French bread, hot sauce to taste, and salt and pepper to taste.
DIVIDE the ground meat mixture into 3 Reynolds® Bakeware Non-Stick Mini-Loaf Pans with Parchment Lining and bake them in the oven on 375° for 40 to 45 minutes or until the tops become brown and the meatloaf is firm to the touch.
EASILY REMOVE the meatloaves from the pans and top off with the caramelized onions and your favorite BBQ sauce.
Back to top