- Cook Time: 9 - 11 hours on low; 4 1/5 - 5 1/2 hours on high
- Servings: 12
- Course: Soups & Salads
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 2 15-ounce cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 14-1/2-ounce cans Mexican-style stewed tomatoes
- 2 14-ounce cans vegetable broth
- 1 15-1/4-ounce can whole kernel corn, rinsed and drained
- 1 15-ounce can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups diced red-skinned potatoes
- 2 cups frozen cut green beans
- 1 cup salsa
- Dairy sour cream
Line a 5- or 6-quart slow cooker with a Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liner.
Combine drained black beans, undrained tomatoes, broth, corn, garbanzo beans, potatoes, frozen green beans, and salsa.
Cover; cook on low-heat setting for 9 to 11 hours or on high-heat setting for 4-1/2 to 5-1/2 hours. Serve with sour cream.
Back to top