Mexicali Pork Chops
- Cook Time: 9 - 18 minutes
- Servings: 2
- Course: Main Dish
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 2 boneless pork chops, 1/2–inch thick
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 can (16 oz.) pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (11 oz.) corn, red and green bell peppers, drained
- 1 can (10 oz.) tomatoes with lime juice and cilantro
PREHEAT oven to 450°F or grill to medium-high.
CENTER one pork chop on each sheet of Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil; sprinkle with chili powder and garlic salt. Top with pinto beans, corn and tomatoes.
BRING up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make two packets.
BAKE 16 to 18 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven OR
GRILL 9 to 11 minutes in covered grill.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve with tortilla chips, if desired.
Back to top