- Cook Time: 8 - 9 hours on low; 4 - 4 1/2 hours on high
- Servings: 4 - 5 servings
- Course: Main Dish
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 2 15-ounce cans Great Northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups tomato juice
- 1 12-ounce package frozen cooked Italian meatballs, thawed
- 8 ounces cooked smoked turkey sausage or Polish sausage, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 1 cup finely chopped carrot
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
Line a 3 1/2 to 4 quart slow cooker with aReynolds® Slow Cooker Liner.
Combine beans, tomato juice, meatballs, sausage, carrot, celery, onion, Worcestershire sauce, basil, oregano, and paprika in slow cooker.
Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 8 to 9 hours or on high-heat setting for 4 to 4-1/2 hours.
Back to top