Meatball and Mushroom Stroganoff with Dill Sauce
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 - 25 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Course: Main Dish
Use kitchen shears to snip fresh dill. We tested with French's Dijon style mustard and Cooked Perfect frozen meatballs.
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon style mustard
- 1 lb. frozen Swedish style meatballs,
- 1-inch diameter
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cups baby Bella mushrooms, sliced ¼-inch thick
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) egg noodles, cooked according to package directions
PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Place Reynolds® Oven Bag, Large Size in 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
ADD flour, chicken broth, Worcestershire sauce and mustard to oven bag; squeeze bag to blend ingredients.
ADD meatballs, onion, and mushrooms. Turn bag several times to mix. Arrange ingredients in an even layer in pan.
CLOSE bag with nylon tie. Cut six half-inch slits in top. Tuck ends of bag in pan.
BAKE 20 to 25 minutes or until heated through and sauce has thickened. Carefully cut open bag.
SPOON meatballs and sauce into large serving bowl. Slowly stir in sour cream, dill, salt and pepper. Serve over cooked egg noodles. Garnish if desired.
Back to top