Maple-Orange Sweet Potatoes and Carrots
- Course: Side Dish
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 1 16-ounce package peeled baby carrots
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 1 cup snipped dried apricots
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup or maple-flavored syrup
- 1/4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Line 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker with a Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liner. In the cooker layer carrots, sweet potatoes, and dried apricots.
In a small bowl combine maple syrup, orange juice concentrate, water, melted butter, salt, white pepper, and cinnamon. Pour over mixture in cooker.
Cover; cook on low-heat setting for 8 to 9 hours or on high-heat setting for 4 to 4-1/2 hours. Use a slotted spoon to serve.
Back to top