Maple Glazed Sticky Buns
- Cook Time: 20 - 25 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Course: Breakfast
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1 small apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 can (about 12 oz.) refrigerated cinnamon rolls
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Line an 8x8x2-inch baking pan with Reynolds® Parchment Paper, extending paper up sides of pan; set aside.
COMBINE brown sugar, maple syrup and butter; pour mixture in parchment-lined pan. Sprinkle evenly with pecans. Layer apple slices over pecans; place cinnamon rolls on top of apples.
REYNOLDS KITCHENS TIP: Substitute 1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries for the apple, if desired.
BAKE to minutes or until rolls are golden brown. Let stand minutes. Invert onto platter. Remove parchment paper. Serve warm
Back to top