Maple-Ginger Sweet Potatoes
- Cook Time: 2 1/2 to 3 hours on high; 5 to 6 hours on low
- Course: Side Dish
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 1 1/2 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into bite-size pieces (4 1/2 cups)
- 2 medium tart cooking apples, such as Granny Smith, peeled, cored, and coarsely chopped (about 2 cups)
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries, snipped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup light pancake and waffle syrup product
Line a 3 1/2 to 4 quart slow cooker with a Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liner.
In the slow cooker, combine sweet potatoes, apples, cranberries, ginger, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and pepper. Pour water and syrup over all in cooker.
Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 5 to 6 hours or on high-heat setting for 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
Back to top