Love Note Cupcakes
- Cook Time: 20 - 25 minutes
- Servings: 24
- Course: Dessert
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 1 package (18.25 ounces) natural vanilla or yellow cake mix
- 1 container (16 oz.) ready-to-spread chocolate frosting
- Baked heart-shaped cookies
- Melted white chocolate or white frosting
- Colored sprinkles
- Decorating gel or melted chocolate
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Place Reynolds<span>®</span> Baking Cups in muffin pans; set aside.
PREPARE cake mix following package directions for 24 cupcakes. Spoon cake batter into baking cups.
BAKE 20 to 25 minutes. Cool.
FROST cupcakes with chocolate frosting.
DIP baked cookies in melted white chocolate or frosting. Sprinkle with colored sprinkles while wet. Let set until is firm or frosting set.
WRITE Valentine messages on cookies with decorating gel or melted chocolate.
INSERT decorated cookies in frosting on top of cupcakes.