Loaded Baked Potato Casserole
- Prep Time: 60 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Servings: 12
- Course: Side Dish
Perk up your potatoes with this baked potato casserole recipe. It includes all of the delicious extras that everyone will love, like crispy bacon, cheddar cheese, and sour cream. Bake a batch before the big game and everyone will be a winner.
- 4 russet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of kosher salt
- 8 slices of chopped cooked and crispy bacon
- 4 ounces of shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups of chopped rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 2 ounces of butter cut in to chunks
- 1/4 of sliced chives
PREHEAT the oven to 350°
COAT the potatoes in olive oil and salt and bake in the oven for 60 minutes.
CUT the potatoes into small wedges and place in a Reynolds® 12x9 Bakeware casserole dish.
SPREAD the butter chunks, chopped chicken, and cheddar cheese all over the potato wedges.
BAKE in the oven for 25 minutes.
FINISH the dish by spreading on the sour cream, chopped bacon and chives