Lemon Rosemary Chicken
- Cook Time: 12 - 20 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Course: Main Dish
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 1 tablespoon lemon peel
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon crushed dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (4 to 6 oz. each)
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) fresh sugar snap peas
- 1 medium yellow squash, sliced
- 1/2 cup roasted red pepper, thinly sliced
PREHEAT grill to medium-high OR oven to 450°F.
MIX lemon peel, olive oil, rosemary, seasoned salt and pepper in small bowl until well blended; set aside.
CENTER one chicken breast half on a sheet of Reynolds Wrap® Pan Lining Paper. Spread about 2 teaspoons seasoning mixture over each chicken breast. Arrange peas, squash and red pepper around chicken. Repeat for all chicken breasts.
BRING up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make four packets.
GRILL 12 to 14 minutes in covered grill
OR BAKE 18 to 20 minutes on cookie sheet in oven.