- Cook Time: 20 - 25 minutes
- Servings: 24
- Course: Dessert
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 1 package (18.25 oz.) yellow cake mix
- 2 teaspoons lemon extract
- 1/2 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated lime peel
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 24 Jelly Belly® Jelly Beans, Lemon-lime flavor
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Place 24 Reynolds® Pastels Baking Cups in muffin pans; set aside.
PREPARE cake mix following package directions, for 24 cupcakes, adding lemon extract to the batter. Spoon cake batter into baking cups.
BAKE 20 to 25 minutes. Cool.
BEAT cream cheese, lime juice and lime peel with an electric mixer on medium speed. Gradually blend in sugar until mixture is smooth. Frost cupcakes and top with a jelly bean. Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator.
Back to top