Lemon Butter Fish Bake
- Cook Time: 8 - 25 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Course: Main Dish
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 2/3 cup uncooked couscous
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 3/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup currants
- 1 can (10 1/2 oz.) double strength chicken broth, divided
- 4 cod, pollock, sole/flounder or halibut fillets* (4 to 6 oz. each), thawed if necessary
- 2 tablespoons melted butter or margarine
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
PREHEAT oven to 450°F or grill to medium-high. Spray four 12x18-inch sheets of Reynolds Wrap Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil with nonstick cooking spray, set aside. Combine the couscous, green onion, coriander, paprika, hot pepper sauce, sliced almonds, and currants in a large bowl. Stir in half of the chicken broth.
CENTER one-fourth of the mixture on each sheet of aluminum foil. Top with Alaska seafood fillet, butter and lemon slices.
BRING up foil sides. Double fold top and one end of packet. Through open end, add one-fourth of remaining broth. Double fold remaining end to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make four packets.
BAKE 20 to 25 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven OR
GRILL 8 to 10 minutes in covered grill. Sprinkle with parsley before serving.
Back to top