Layered Taco Dip
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Servings: 4 - 6
- Course: Appetizers & Snacks
This Layered Taco Dip is easy to bake and easier to eat, so be prepared to make seconds. Win big by baking this for game day!
- 1/2 pound of cooked and chopped chorizo
- 1 cup of chopped rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 small diced sweet onion
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 2 cans of refried pinto beans
- 1 packet of taco seasoning
- 4 ounces of shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 ounces of shredded jack cheese
- 1/4 cup of diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup of sliced green onions
PREHEAT the oven to 350°
COOK the onions on medium heat in olive olive oil for 4 to 6 minutes or until slightly brown.
ADD in the taco seasoning and pinto beans and stir.
LAYER the Reynolds® 8x8 Bakeware pan as followed: refried beans and cooked onions, ½ of the jack cheese, chopped chicken, cheddar cheese, chorizo, and the rest of the jack cheese.
PLACE the pan in the oven and bake for 25 minutes.
FINISH the dip with diced tomatoes and green onions.