- Prep Time: 30 minute
- Cook Time: 40 - 45 minutes
- Course: Main Dish
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 1 pound ground beef, browned and drained
- 4 cups (about a 32 oz jar) pasta sauce
- 1 tablespoon dried Italian seasoning, divided
- 1 package (8 oz.) lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 package (8 oz.) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 container (15 oz.) ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Line a 13x9x2-inch baking pan with Reynolds Wrap® Pan Lining Paper with parchment side toward food. Crimp Pan Lining Paper around rim of pan; set aside.
COMBINE ground beef, pasta sauce and 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning in a bowl; set aside.
COMBINE ricotta cheese, egg, 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese and remaining Italian seasoning in another bowl; set aside.
PLACE 1 cup of sauce mixture evenly in the bottom of lined pan.
ARRANGE noodles in a single layer on top of sauce in lined pan. Spread noodles with 1/3 of ricotta cheese mixture, 1/3 of mozzarella cheese and 1/3 of remaining sauce mixture. Repeat 2 more times to make 3 total layers. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
BAKE 40 to 45 minutes or until sauce is bubbly and cheese is golden brown. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Back to top