- Cook Time: 7 - 9 hours on low; 4 - 4 1/2 hours on high
- Servings: 4 - 5 servings
- Course: Soups & Salads
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 4 cups coarsely chopped cabbage
- 3 cups peeled, cubed potato
- 1-1/2 cups sliced carrots
- 1 pound cooked kielbasa, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 14-ounce cans reduced-sodium chicken broth
Line a 4 to 5 quart slow cooker with a Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liner.
Combine cabbage, potato, and carrots in slow cooker. Top with kielbasa. Sprinkle basil, thyme, and pepper over kielbasa. Pour chicken broth over all.
Cover; cook on low-heat setting for 7 to 9 hours or on high-heat setting for 3-1/2 to 4-1/2 hours.
Back to top