- Cook Time: 5 hours on high
- Course: Main Dish
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 ribs celery, sliced
- 1 sweet green pepper, chopped
- 1 sweet red pepper, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1/2 pound chorizo, in 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 can (6.5 ounces) chopped clams, drained
- 1 can (15.5 ounces) red kidney beans, drained
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) stewed tomatoes
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups instant brown rice
- 1/2 small shrimp
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
Line a 5 to 5 1/2 quart slow cooker with Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liner.
Layer onion, celery, peppers, garlic, corn, chorizo, clams and beans. In bowl, mix broth, stewed tomatoes, tomato sauce, seasoning and salt. Pour into slow cooker.
Cover slow cooker; cook on high heat for 5 hours. For last 10 minutes, stir in instant brown rice and shrimp. To serve, garnish with scallions.
Back to top