Italian Chicken & Tortellini
- Cook Time: 14 - 25 minutes
- Servings: 2
- Course: Main Dish
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1/2 to 3/4 lb.)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 package (9 oz.) refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1 can (14 1/2 oz.) diced tomatoes with basil, garlic and oregano, undrained
- 1/2 can (from a 2 1/4 oz. can) sliced ripe olives, drained
PREHEAT grill to medium-high or oven to 450°F.
CENTER one chicken breast half on each sheet of Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil with non-stick (dull) side toward food. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning. Arrange tortellini around chicken. Spoon tomatoes and olives over tortellini.
BRING up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make two packets.
BAKE 20 to 25 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven OR
GRILL 14 to 18 minutes in covered grill.
Back to top