- Cook Time: 10 - 12 hours on low; 5 - 6 hours on high.
- Servings: 10 servings
- Course: Main Dish
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 3 cups chopped onions
- 1-1/2 cups coarsely chopped green sweet peppers
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 pounds beef stew meat, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 6-ounce can tomato paste
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 teaspoons Hungarian paprika or regular paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 cups hot cooked noodles
LINE a 3 1/2 to 4-1 quart slow cooker with a Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liner.
COMBINE onions, sweet peppers, and garlic. Top with meat. In a small bowl combine tomato paste, the water, paprika, salt, and black pepper. Pour over meat.
Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 10 to 12 hours or on high-heat setting for 5 to 6 hours. Serve over hot cooked noodles.
Back to top