- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour 15 minutes total
- Servings: 30 cookies
- Course: Dessert
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 1 roll Pillsbury™ refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1/4 cup mashed very ripe banana (1 small)
- 2 cups flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup finely chopped dried pineapple
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 teaspoon Watkins™ Ground Saigon Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Watkins™ Original Double Strength Vanilla Extract
HEAT oven to 350°F.
LET cookie dough stand at room temperature 10 minutes to soften. Line cookie sheets with Reynolds® Parchment Paper.
BREAK up cookie dough in large bowl.
ADD remaining ingredients; beat with electric mixer on medium-low speed 1 to 2 minutes or until well blended.
DROP dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart on cookie sheets.
BAKE 11 to 16 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
COOL 3 minutes; remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks. Cool completely, about 15 minutes. Store covered.
Bake-Off is a registered trademark of General Mills ©2014
Contest Name: Bake-Off® Contest 47, 2014
Contestant Name: Melanie Eichman
City: San Antonio
Back to top