How to make Frosted Macadamia Brownies
- Cook Time: 15 - 20 minutes
- Course: Dessert
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 1 package (15 oz.) rich & moist fudge brownie mix
- 1 jar (3.25 oz.) macadamia nuts, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup flaked sweetened coconut
- 1 cup chocolate ready-to-spread frosting
- 1/4 cup vanilla ready-to-spread frosting, softened*
LINE an 8x8-inch baking pan with Reynolds Wrap® Pan Lining Paper with parchment paper side toward food, extending paper up sides of pan, set aside.
PREPARE brownie mix following package directions; stir in nuts and coconut. Spread batter evenly in parchment-lined pan
BAKE following brownie package directions. Cool completely.
SPREAD chocolate frosting over cooled brownie. Squeeze softened vanilla frosting in 6 to 8 lines crosswise over chocolate frosting, spacing lines 1 inch apart. Using a wooden pick, draw lines through frosting alternating direction to create a marbled pattern. Cut into bars.
Back to top