Hot Wing Dip
- Servings: 10
Your slow cooker gets every party started right. The ingredients for this spicy-warm recipe cook low and slow on the countertop while the other party planning takes shape. Because chile peppers contain volatile oils that can burn your skin and eyes, avoid direct contact with them as much as possible. When working with chile peppers, wear plastic or rubber gloves. If your bare hands do touch the peppers, wash your hands and nails well with soap and warm water. And when you're finished, just let the slow cooker cool, remove the empty sow cooker liner, and toss.
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 8 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese (Neufchatel), cut up
- 1/4 cup bottled Buffalo wing sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons bottled reduced-calorie blue cheese salad dressing
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken breast
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 fresh jalapeño chile pepper, seeded and minced
- 20 stalks celery, halved crosswise
- Disposable slow cooker liner
Place the disposable slow cooker liner inside a 1 1/2-quart slow cooker bowl. Fit liner snugly against the bottom and sides; pull top of liner over rim of bowl. Combine cream cheese, wing sauce, dressing, chicken, finely chopped celery, and jalapeño pepper; add to slow cooker.
Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 3 to 4 hours. If no heat setting is available, cook for 3 hours. Serve with celery pieces. Cool slow cooker completely; remove liner and discard. Makes 10 appetizer servings.
Used with permission. © Meredith Corporation. http://www.meredith.com. All rights reserved.