Hot -N Spicy Chicken Con Queso
- Cook Time: 18 - 22 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Course: Appetizers & Snacks
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1 to 1 1/4 pounds)
- 2 cans (15 1/2 oz. each) black beans, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 cup mild con queso cheese sauce
- 1/2 cup medium chunky salsa
- Coarsely crushed tortilla chips
PREHEAT oven to 450°F or grill to medium-high. Cut chicken into bite–sized pieces. Combine chicken with remaining ingredients except tortilla chips.
CENTER one-fourth of chicken mixture on each sheet of Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil with non-stick (dull) side toward food.
BRING up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make four packets.
BAKE 18 to 22 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven
OR GRILL 10 to 12 minutes in covered grill. Serve over tortilla chips.
Back to top