Hot Artichoke Dip
- Cook Time: 30 - 35 minutes
- Course: Appetizers & Snacks
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 jar (12.oz.) artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted red pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Assorted crackers or chips
PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
LINE an 8x8x2-inch baking dish with Reynolds Wrap® Pan Lining Paper side toward food. Crimp Pan Lining Paper around rim of pan; set aside.
COMBINE cream cheese, mustard and garlic salt in a large bowl. Stir in artichokes, spinach, Monterey Jack cheese and red pepper. Spoon into lined pan in an even layer; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
BAKE uncovered 30 to 35 minutes or until bubbling and golden brown. Serve with crackers or chips.
Back to top