- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: Chill: 1 hour
- Servings: 2, 1 cup servings
- Course: Appetizers & Snacks
This fresh, herb-infused butter is perfect with pasta, potatoes or even on top of a juicy steak.
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 1lb unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped shallots
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
COMBINE all ingredients in a large bowl. Using a rubber spatula, fold the mixture until fully combined.
DIVIDE butter in half, and then transfer each to a sheet of Reynolds® Parchment Paper. Roll into a tube-like shape and twist each of the ends.
REFRIGERATE until firm, about one hour.