Grilled Teriyaki Pork Chops
- Cook Time: 13 - 16 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Course: Main Dish
- 4 center cut pork chops, 1/2-inch thick
- Salt and pepper
- 1 package (16 oz.) frozen stir-fry vegetables
- 1/3 cup teriyaki baste and glaze sauce
- 1 can(8 oz.) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 4 cups hot cooked rice
PREHEAT grill to medium-high.
CENTER one pork chop on each sheet of REYNOLDS WRAP® Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Top with vegetables. Combine teriyaki sauce and pineapple; spoon evenly over top.
BRING up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make four packets.
GRILL to minutes in covered grill. Serve over rice.