- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 - 7 minutes
- Course: Main Dish
Using aluminum foil for pizza makes cooking, cleaning up and leftovers a breeze.
- 1 package (13.8 oz.) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups pizza or spaghetti sauce
- 2 to 3 cups shredded cheese for pizza (mozzarella and/or provolone)
- 5 to 6 oz. package of pepperoni slices
- 1/2 medium green bell pepper, cut in 1/4" strips, then halved crosswise
- Additional toppings of your choice
PREHEAT grill to medium-high. Place a sheet of Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil with non-stick (dull) side toward food on a cookie sheet to transport pizza to and from the grill.
ROLL or pat pizza dough into a rectangle on the foil-lined cookie sheet. Combine olive oil and garlic. Brush over pizza dough.
SLIDE foil sheet with pizza dough onto grill.
GRILL pizza dough 2 to 3 minutes or until lightly browned. Slide foil sheet with pizza crust back onto cookie sheet to add toppings. (You will need to remove the crust from the grill while adding toppings to prevent the crust from continuing to brown.) Using a spatula, turn crust over.
SPREAD sauce evenly over crust. Sprinkle with 2 cups cheese. Spread pepperoni slices and bell pepper strips evenly. Add any other toppings of your choice.
GRILL 3 to 4 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. Slide foil sheet with pizza back onto cookie sheet to remove from the grill.
Back to top