Grilled Pineapple Curry Chicken
- Cook Time: 3 - 5 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Course: Main Dish
- Curry Rub:
- 2 tablespoons of curry powder
- 2 teaspoons of Kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of packed brown sugar
- Coconut Lime Sauce:
- 1/2 cup of coconut milk
- juice of 1/2 fresh lime
- Honest Barbecue Sauce:
- 1/4 cup of your favorite barbecue sauce,
- 1/4 cup of honey
- Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 medium red onion sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- 1/2 medium sized fresh pineapple, cored and sliced 1/4-inch thick
Preheat grill to medium high. Tear off a sheet of Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick foil long enough to cover the entire grill grates. Make draining holes in the sheet of foil with a large grilling fork; set aside.
Combine ingredients for Curry Rub, Coconut Lime sauce and Honey Barbecue Sauce in separate bowls; set aside. Sprinle remaining curry rub over chicken. Brush onion slices with vegetable oil.
Place foil sheet with holes on grill rack with non-stick (dull) side towards food; immediately place chicken, onion slices and pineapple slices on foil.
Grill chicken, onion and pineapple 3 to 5 minutes. Brush chicken and onion slices with Honey Barbecue Sauce; grill 5 minutes longer. Remove pineapple and onion slices from foil sheet. Turn chicken and brush with barbecue sauce. Continue grilling 3 to 5 minues until chicken is tender and juices run clearo or meat thermometer reads 170°f.
Place onion and pineapple slices on top of the chicken. Drizzle with Coconut Lime Sauce. Grill 2 to 3 minutes until sauce is heated.
Back to top