Grilled Italian Vegetables
- Cook Time: 10 - 12 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Course: Side Dish
Individual aluminum foil packets are a great way to customize meals and sides for even the pickiest eaters.
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut in strips
- 1 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 8 small whole mushrooms
- 3 Roma tomatoes, sliced 1/2-inch thick
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/4 cup grated Romano or Parmesan cheese (optional)
PREHEAT grill to medium-high.
PLACE 1/2 of vegetables in center of one sheet of Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil; repeat with remaining vegetables on 2nd sheet of foil. Combine garlic, oil, lemon juice, basil, seasoned salt and thyme in small bowl; drizzle over vegetables.
BRING up sides of foil over vegetables; fold down two times. DOUBLE FOLD both ends of foil to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. REPEAT to make two packets. PLACE packets on baking sheet with 1-inch sides.
SLIDE packets off of baking sheet onto preheated grill.
GRILL 10 to 12 minutes on medium-high in covered grill.
SLIDE packets off of grill onto baking sheet. OPEN packets carefully by cutting beside top fold with a sharp knife, allowing steam to escape. TRANSFER grilled vegetables to plates, and sprinkle with grated cheese, if desired.