Grilled Fruit and Vegetable Kabobs
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 8 kabobs
- Course: Side Dish
These fresh grilled fruit and veggie kabobs are a great healthy dinner your family will love. Plus, using aluminum foil prevents these kabobs from sticking to the grill, and makes clean-up a breeze.
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Who knew making kabobs on the grill was so easy and mess-free? When you line your grill with foil, these fresh fruit and veggie kabobs won’t stick to the grill grates. You also won’t lose any pieces of fruit or veggies that may fall off the kabobs because the foil will be there to “catch” them!
- For the kabobs:
- 2 small yellow squash, halved lengthwise and cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 2 small zucchini, halved lengthwise and cut in 1/4 inch slices
- 1/2 medium red onion, diced in 1/2 pieces
- 1 medium red bell pepper, diced in 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 cup sliced fresh pineapple, diced in 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 8 wooden skewers
- For the marinade:
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 clove garlic, minced fine
- 3 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
HEAT grill to low, 325°-350°.
ASSEMBLE kabobs, alternating different vegetables and pineapple on wooden skewers.
COMBINE all ingredients for marinade in medium bowl and mix well.
BRUSH marinade onto fruit and veggie kabobs.
LINE grill with Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil.
PLACE kabobs on grill on aluminum foil and grill for 10–15 minutes, or until veggies are desired doneness.
TRANSFER kabobs to plate to cool before serving.
Back to top