Grilled Corn and Heirloom Tomato Salad
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 to 15 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Course: Side Dish
Fresh, grilled corn on the cob tossed with heirloom tomatoes, red onions, herbs and a light dressing from Tiffanyof Crème De La Crumb.
- 3 ears of corn on the cob
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 cups small heirloom tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 medium red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup basil leaves, roughly chopped
- Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil
- For the dressing:
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Preheat grill to medium heat and place a 12x12-inch piece of Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil on the grill.
Brush corn with olive oil, then sprinkle with salt, pepper, garlic powder and Italian seasoning. Place corn on foil and cook for 10 to 12 minutes, turning occasionally until kernels begin to char. Remove from heat and slice kernels off of the cob.
Toss together corn, tomatoes, onions and basil in a medium bowl.
Whisk together all dressing ingredients. Add to salad and toss to coat. Serve immediately.
Back to top