Green and White Coconut Macaroons
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes (includes cooling time)
- Servings: About 15 macaroons
- Course: Dessert, Side Dish
Chewy, crunchy and chocolaty, this macaroon recipe is perfect for adding a colorful, coconut-infused twist to any cookie plate.
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Pinch kosher salt
- 2 large egg whites
- 2 1/2 cups sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup green candy-coated chocolates
- Reynolds® Parchment Paper
Position a rack in the center of the oven and preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
Line a baking sheet with Reynolds® Parchment Paper.
Whisk together the vanilla, salt and egg whites in a large bowl.
Fold in the coconut and candies.
Scoop rounded tablespoonfuls of dough and firmly squeeze
them into balls. (Each ball should have about 3 candies in it; more might cause
the ball to fall apart while baking.)
Place the balls about 1 inch apart on the prepared baking sheet.
Bake until very lightly toasted, about 15 minutes. Let cool on the baking sheet on a wire rack for about 15 minutes.
Back to top