Ginger Sesame Salmon
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 14 - 20 minutes
- Servings: 2
- Course: Main Dish
- 1 cup matchstick or shredded carrots
- 2 salmon fillets (4 to 6 oz. each), thawed
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Fresh spinach leaves
PREHEAT oven to 450°F or grill to medium-high.
CENTER carrots on each sheet of Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil with non-stick (dull) side toward food. Top with salmon. Rub salmon with ginger; drizzle with vinegar and oil.
BRING up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make two packets.
BAKE 18 to 20 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven OR
GRILL 14 to 16 minutes in covered grill. Serve salmon and carrots on a bed of spinach. Sprinkle with additional seasoned rice vinegar, if desired.
Back to top