Fish Tacos (2)
- Cook Time: 18 to 20 minutes at 350°F Cool: 5 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Course: Main Dish
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 4 tilapia fillets (4 to 6 oz. each) fresh or frozen, thawed
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 8 flour tortillas (8-inch)
- Lettuce, mango salsa and sliced avocado
PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Line a 13x9x2-inch baking pan with Reynolds® Parchment Paper.
PLACE tilapia in parchment-lined pan.
MIX lime juice, olive oil, seafood seasoning, garlic, salt and red pepper flakes in a medium bowl until well blended. Pour over fish.
BAKE to minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork. Serve / fillet in each tortilla with lettuce, salsa and avocado.
Back to top