Extremely Easy Italian Buffet Stew
- Cook Time: 9 - 10 hours on low
- Servings: 6 - 8
- Course: Main Dish
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 2 pound boneless beef chuck roast
- 2 medium onions, cut into 1-in. chunks
- 1 large red sweet pepper, cut into 3/4-in. pieces
- 1 14-ounce jar spaghetti sauce
- 1-1/2 pound zucchini, cut into 3/4-in. chunks
- Hot cooked spaghetti (optional)
Trim fat from roast. Cut roast into 1-inch cubes.
In a 3-1/2- to 4-quart electric crockery cooker lined with a Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liner, layer beef, onions, and red sweet pepper. Add spaghetti sauce.
Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 9 to 10 hours or on cook high-heat setting for 5 hours. If cooking on low, turn cooker to high. Add zucchini; cook 1 hour more or until meat is tender. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve over hot cooked spaghetti, if desired.