- Cook Time: 4 - 5 hours on low or 2 - 2 1/2 hours on high
- Servings: 8
- Course: Main Dish
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 1 medium eggplant, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 1/2 cups purchased light spaghetti sauce
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese 1
- /4 cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese (optional)
In a 3 1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker lined with a Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liner, combine eggplant, zucchini, onion, spaghetti sauce, and the 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese.
Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 4 to 5 hours or on high-heat setting for 2 to 2 1/2 hours. If desired, sprinkle with the 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
Back to top