Easy Turkey Lasagna
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Servings: 8 servings
- Course: Main Dish
Weeknights can get extremely busy, but that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy a delicious home cooked meal with your family. Nothing says comfort quite like lasagna. A quick and easy turkey tomato sauce and no-boil noodles make lasagna a great choice for any day of the week, no matter how busy. Using pan lining paper prevents a baked-on, caked-on cheesy mess, making your clean up time quick and easy as well. Less time in the kitchen means you have more time for what’s truly important.
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Don’t let the hustle and bustle of weeknights get in the way of a great home cooked meal. This quick and easy Turkey Lasagna can be made using pan lining paper to help prevent baked-on sauce and cheese messes.
- ¼ cup olive oil, divided1 pound lean ground turkey1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes1 teaspoon salt3 cloves of garlic, minced1 can (28 ounces) crushed red tomatoes1 box of no-boil lasagna noodles (will use 12 noodles)8 ounces fresh mozzarella, thinly sliced32 ounces part skim ricotta
PRE-HEAT the oven to 375 degrees
LINE a 13x9 baking dish with Reynolds Wrap® Pan Lining Paper.
BROWN the ground turkey in 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
ADD the remaining olive oil, crushed red pepper, salt, garlic, and tomatoes.
HEAT to a gently simmer, this should take no more than 5 minutes.
TASTE and adjust seasoning if needed.
LADLE sauce into the lined baking dish, just enough to cover the bottom.
LINE with 4 lasagna noodles.
TOP noodles with half of the ricotta.
10. ADD another layer of sauce and 4 more lasagna noodles.
11. SPREAD on the remaining ricotta and half of the mozzarella slices.
12. TOP with the last 4 lasagna noodles.
13. SPREAD on the remaining sauce and top with the mozzarella.
COVER the lasagna loosely with foil
BAKE covered for 30 – 40 minutes until the cheese is thoroughly melted
CAREFULLY remove the foil cover and bake an additional 5 minutes