Easy Taco Bake
- Cook Time: 2 hours (HIGH) or 4 hours (LOW)
- Servings: 6
- Course: Main Dish
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 2 cans(15 oz.) HORMEL® Chili No Beans
- 1 can (11 oz.) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/2 lb. (8 oz.) VELVEETA® Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product, cut in small cubes
- 1 can (10 oz.) diced tomatoes and green chilies, drained
- 6 oz. crushed tortilla chips (about 7 cups), divided
- Lettuce, tomatoes and sour cream (optional)
OPEN Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liner and place it inside a 3- to 4-quart slow cooker bowl. Fit liner snugly against the bottom and sides of bowl; pull top of liner over rim of bowl.
COMBINE chili, corn, Velveeta and tomatoes in large bowl. Layer 1/3 of the chili mixture into slow cooker liner, top with 1/2 of the chips. Repeat layers, and top with remaining chili mixture. Place lid on slow cooker.
COOK on HIGH for 2 hours or until Velveeta is melted and edges are bubbling. Set slow cooker control to WARM setting.
CAREFULLY remove lid to allow steam to escape. Serve food from slow cooker using a wooden or plastic spoon. Serve with lettuce, tomatoes and sour cream, if desired. Do not lift or transport liner with food inside. Cool slow cooker completely; remove liner and toss.
REYNOLDS KITCHENS TIPS: For a less spicy flavor, use mild diced tomatoes and green chilies. If desired, top with additional crushed tortilla chips just before serving.