Easy Pork Chop Packets
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 16 - 18 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Course: Main Dish
These Easy Pork Chop Packets give you a juicy, flavorful dinner the whole family will enjoy!
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Foil packets are an easy, fast way to prepare healthy meals with no clean up.
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 4 boneless pork chops, about 1/2–inch thick
- Salt and pepper
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 medium green bell pepper, sliced
- Hot cooked rice
- Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil
PREHEAT oven to 450°F or grill to medium-high.
CENTER onion slices on each sheet of Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil. Top with pork chops; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Combine cream of mushroom soup and soy sauce; spoon over pork chops. Top with green pepper slices.
BRING up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make four packets.
BAKE 16 to 18 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven or GRILL 10 to 12 minutes in covered grill. Serve over rice.
Back to top