Easy Curry Chicken
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 4 hours (HIGH) or 8 hours (LOW)
- Servings: 8
- Course: Soups & Salads
This flavorful chicken dinner is easy when you make it in the slow cooker.
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Bring out the flavors of this delicious curry chicken for dinner tonight! You can prep this dish in the morning with a slow cooker liner and have a warm and hearty dinner ready when you get home. And when you’re done, simply toss the slow cooker liner away for easy cleanup.
- 2 cans (14.5 ounces each) chicken broth
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken thighs, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups coarsely chopped cauliflower
- 2 cups coarsely chopped carrots
- 1 cup coarsely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup unsweetened light coconut milk
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh cilantro
- 2 cups hot cooked rice (optional)
LINE a 5- to 6-quart slow cooker with a Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liner.
ADD broth, chicken, cauliflower, carrots, onion, curry powder, ginger, and garlic to the prepared slow cooker. Stir gently with a rubber spatula to combine.
COVER and cook for 4 hours on high or for 8 hours on low.
STIR in coconut milk and peas. Cover and cook about 10 minutes more or until heated through.
TOP with cilantro to serve. If desired, serve with hot cooked rice.