Easy Black Bean Turkey Chili Packets
- Cook Time: 20 - 25 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Course: Main Dish
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 1 can (15 1/2 oz.) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14 1/2 oz.) chili style chunky tomatoes
- 1 can (14 oz.) chili beans, undrained
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 pound ground turkey
- Sour cream, sliced green onions, shredded Cheddar cheese, chopped fresh cilantro or sliced jalapeno peppers
PREHEAT oven to 450°F or grill to medium-high. Combine black beans, tomatoes, chili beans, celery, onion, chili powder, cumin and turkey.
CENTER one-fourth of chili mixture on each sheet of Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Strength Aluminum Foil.
BRING up foil sides. Double fold top ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make four packets.
BAKE 20 to 25 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven
OR GRILL 12 to 14 minutes in covered grill. Serve with sour cream, sliced green onions, shredded Cheddar cheese, chopped cilantro or sliced jalapeno peppers, if desired.