Deluxe Triple-Chocolate Cookies
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 9 - 12 minutes
- Servings: 12 - 16
- Course: Dessert
Rich, chocolaty hot cocoa mix is the secret ingredient in a decadent and chewy cookie.
- 1 cup unsalted or salted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup hazelnut spread with cocoa
- 1/2 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 box (5 oz) milk chocolate hot cocoa mix (four 1.25-oz envelopes) or 1 cup milk chocolate instant hot cocoa mix (dry)
- 2 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1 cup old-fashioned or quick-cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 bag (12 oz) semisweet chocolate chips (2 cups)
Heat oven to 375°F. Line cookie sheets with Reynolds® Parchment Paper.
In large bowl, beat butter and sugars with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. On low speed, beat in hazelnut spread, peanut butter and dry cocoa mix until well blended. Stir in flour, oats, salt and baking soda until well blended. Stir in chocolate chips.
Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto cookie sheets lined with Reynolds® Parchment Paper. Bake 9 to 12 minutes or until edges are set. Cool 3 minutes; remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks. Store tightly covered.
Bake-Off is a registered trademark of General Mills®Jif is a trademark of The J.M. Smucker Company®Crisco is a trademark of The J.M. Smucker Company
Contest Name: Bake-Off® Contest 44, 2010
Contestant Name: Denise Hooper
Back to top