Creole Eye of Round Roast
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Servings: 8
- Course: Main Dish
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes with onions and garlic
- 1 tablespoon Creole seasoning
- 3 pound beef eye of round roast
- 2 stalks celery, sliced 1/2-inch thick
- 1 medium green bell pepper, cut in strips
- Hot cooked rice (optional)
PREHEAT oven to 325°F.
SHAKE flour in Reynolds® Oven Bag; place in 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
ADD tomatoes and Creole seasoning to oven bag. Squeeze oven bag to blend in flour. Add beef, celery and green pepper to oven bag. Turn oven bag to coat beef with sauce. Arrange ingredients in an even layer in oven bag.
CLOSE oven bag with nylon tie; cut six 1/2-inch slits in top.
BAKE 1 1/4 to 1 3/4 hours or until meat thermometer reads 145°F. Thinly slice beef. Stir sauce; serve with rice, if desired.
Back to top