- Cook Time: 2 - 3 hours (LOW)
- Servings: 60
- Course: Appetizers & Snacks
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup seasoned fine dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries, snipped, or golden raisins, snipped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves or allspice
- 2 pounds uncooked ground chicken or turkey
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 16-ounce can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 cup bottled barbecue sauce
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F .
For meatballs, in a very large bowl, beat egg with a fork. Stir in bread crumbs, dried cranberries or raisins, onion, salt, and cloves or allspice. Add ground chicken or turkey; mix well.
Shape into 60 meatballs. Lightly coat a 15x10x1-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. Place meatballs in pan.
Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until done (165 degrees F ).*
Meanwhile, in a 3 1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker lined with a Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liner, stir together cranberry sauce and barbecue sauce. Add cooked meatballs, stirring gently to coat.
Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 2 to 3 hours or on high-heat setting for 1 to 1 1/2 hours. (Meatballs may be kept warm on low-heat setting for up to 1 hour more.) Serve with toothpicks.