- Cook Time: 6 - 8 hours (Low) or 3 - 4 hours (High)
- Servings: 2
- Course: Main Dish
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 1 small onion, cut into thin wedges
- 12 ounces beef chuck roast
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 of a 16-ounce can (about 3/4 cup) whole cranberry sauce
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon finely chopped canned chipotle chile peppers in adobo sauce*
- 1 cup instant brown rice
- Fresh jalapeno chile peppers, halved (optional)
Place onion in a 1-1/2-quart slow cooker. If necessary, cut beef to fit into cooker lined with a Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liner; add to cooker. Sprinkle with salt, black pepper, and garlic.
Combine cranberry sauce and chipotle peppers. Pour over all.
Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 6 to 8 hours or on high-heat setting for 3 to 4 hours. If no heat setting is available, cook for 4-1/2 to 5-1/2 hours.
To serve, cook rice according to package directions, except omit salt and butter. Serve beef mixture with rice. If desired, garnish with jalapeno peppers.
Back to top