Cranberry Apple Sweet Potato Packet
- Cook Time: 25 to 30 minutes
- Course: Side Dish
Wrap an easy holiday side dish in Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Duty Foil packets. They keep food moist and flavorful in the oven or on the grill and, best of all – no cleanup!
- 4 medium sweet potatoes (1 1/2 lbs.), peeled and cut into 1/4‑inch slices
- 2 Granny Smith or Golden Delicious apples, cored, thinly sliced into rings
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries or raisins
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
BAKE 25 to 30 minutes on a cookie sheet or in a 13x9x2-inch dish OR GRILL 20 to 25 minutes in covered grill until sweet potatoes are tender.
Back to top